by Winnie Hsiu July 10, 2012 6:58 AM
USSelfStorageLocator.com is an online business. It does not have any physical space that people can rent to store their things. StorageMart is a self storage business that has facilities where people can actually store personal belongings, RVs, boats, and cars. Both have customers that are looking for storage space yet the two businesses do not compete against each other. They support and assist each other instead.
By partnering, customers can search online using USSelfStorageLocator.com and find and rent StorageMart facilities.
“USSelfStorageLocator.com has an attractive site that is easy for consumers to use,” said Tron Jordheim, CMO of StorageMart. “The site makes a good presentation. We wanted the additional exposure, especially for our self storage locations in Brooklyn, our storage facilities in Oakland and our Chicago self storage centers. We look forward to seeing the additional online rentals.”
Victor Dante, CEO and founder of USSelfStorageLocator.com stated, “We are pleased to add StorageMart to our already impressive list of self storage facilities. With the ever increasing popularity of online marketing, we’re confident this new business relationship will help to expose StorageMart to an even wider audience.”
Storage Mart has over 135 properties across the United States and Canada. In addition to providing storage facilities for individuals and family needs, StorageMart has inside storage facilities for RVs, ATVs, cars, and motorcycles. Some of the StorageMart locations have warehouse space for commercial-sized storage needs. The large, open spaces are perfect for storing inventory, business supplies, and even equipment.
StorageMart is also very active in sponsoring fun contests and giveaways in addition to hosting events in support of charitable organizations and sponsoring college scholarships.
USSelfstorageLocator.com is headquartered in North Miami Beach, Florida. They are an online nationwide directory of self storage facilities in the United States. They have over 50,000 facility listings. This allows self storage customers the advantage of shopping online for storage facilities and comparing prices and unit sizes to find the rental space that best fits their needs.
The website for USSelfStorageLocator.com is easy to navigate. Prospective self storage customers can click on a map to do their search by state. Or, they can enter in a zip code or a specific city name.
“USSelfStorageLocator.com partners with StorageMart to bring reservations to all their locations in the United States and Canada.” PR Web; 9 July 2012.
In the News
- Lee & Associates Negotiates 126,000-SF Self Storage Sale
- Capital Gains Forecast That May Be of Interest Given The Results of The Election
- Public Storage to Save Up $1.9M in Annual Energy, Maintenance Costs With LED Lighting
- CubeSmart Closes on $560M Self Storage Portfolio
- Two Strong Self Storage Entities Join Hands
- U-Haul offers free self-storage to Oklahomans affected by tornadoes - CPA Practice Advisor
- East Nashville Self Storage building to rebrand as East Side Station - Nashville Post (subscription)
- Business News: Kutztown's first Self Storage facility hosts Grand Opening - Tri County Record
- Big Yellow profit rises as demand for self-storage grows - Reuters
- Self Storage Will Take What You Want and Sometimes What You Don't Want - Self Storage Industry News