SHAWNEE, Kan. – Nov. 26, 2012 — Lee & Associates, one of the largest national commercial real estate providers with regional expertise, has closed a 126,000-square-foot self storage facility sale at 6410 Vista Drive in Shawnee, Kan. The transaction price could not be disclosed.
“This Class-A facility is situated in a prime location [...]
Lee & Associates Commercial Real Estate Services
Capital Gains Tax Set to Rise at Year End; Transaction Activity May Edge Higher as Long-Term Owners Lock in Profits
■ Unless current capital gains laws are extended by Congress and signed into law by President Obama prior to December 31, [...]
by Winnie Hsiu July 10, 2012 6:58 AM
When two entities in parallel industries join together, both entities become stronger. Such is the case of a new partnership between USSelfStorageLocator.com and StorageMart.
USSelfStorageLocator.com is an online business. It does not have any physical space that people can rent to store their things.
By Jim Chiswell
If you believe in the hype about the Mayan calendar, we’re now about halfway to the end of the world. If you do believe that, what the heck are you doing reading a self-storage blog?
For the rest of us, this message is to encourage you to take a step back from [...]
In the News
- Lee & Associates Negotiates 126,000-SF Self Storage Sale
- Capital Gains Forecast That May Be of Interest Given The Results of The Election
- Public Storage to Save Up $1.9M in Annual Energy, Maintenance Costs With LED Lighting
- CubeSmart Closes on $560M Self Storage Portfolio
- Two Strong Self Storage Entities Join Hands