By A.D. PRUITT
One of real estate’s least-exciting businesses—warehouses that allow people to store their unused sofas, lamps and other household goods—have become a hit with investors.
The widely watched reality-TV show, “Storage Wars,” which follows investors as they bid on repossessed storage lockers in search of hidden treasure, put self-storage on the pop-culture map.
In the News
- Lee & Associates Negotiates 126,000-SF Self Storage Sale
- Capital Gains Forecast That May Be of Interest Given The Results of The Election
- Public Storage to Save Up $1.9M in Annual Energy, Maintenance Costs With LED Lighting
- CubeSmart Closes on $560M Self Storage Portfolio
- Two Strong Self Storage Entities Join Hands